ATTENTION! The deadline for Early Bird registration is extended until 10 August, 2017.
|EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION
(until 10 August, 2017)
(from 11 August, 2017)
Registration fee for participants includes:
- Participant package
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Coffee breaks*
- Conference Dinner
*Please note, that lunches are not included into registration fee. The Conference Secretariat will prepare the list of recommended cafes and restaurants close to the Conference venue.
After clicking the button below, you will be automatically redirected to the online registration form.
Please follow these steps to successfully complete the registration procedure:
- You will be automatically redirected to the Conference registration form.
- Press “register now” and fill in all the necessary information.
- Review the information and click the button FINISH REGISTRATION.
- After you finished your registration, you will receive the email with all registration information including the pro-forma invoice for the payment.
- Please notice, that the final registration confirmation will be send after the registration payment is received.
WAYS OF PAYMENT
There are 2 different ways of payment available for the participants of the Conference:
- Payment by Credit Card
- Payment by Bank Transfer
Please make the bank transfer to the following account:
Recipient: JSC Kalanis
Address of the Recipient: Laisves av. 60-1107, Vilnius, Lithuania
Bank: AB DNB bankas
Account: LT78 4010 0510 0368 9357
Bank code: 40100
Important: Do not forget to indicate your full name and Conference short name “MFM 2017” on the bank transfer.
Registration will be confirmed by e-mail after the Conference Secretariat will receive the payment. Those, who make a payment and do not receive a confirmation notice within 5 working days, are strongly recommended to contact the Conference Secretariat by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation received before 21 April, 2017 – a refund of 80 % of the registration fee will be made.
Cancellation received before 2 June, 2017 – a refund of 50 % of the registration fee will be made.
Cancellation received before 31 July, 2017 – a refund of 30 % of the registration fee will be made.
After 1 August, 2017 no refund will be made.
There will be no refunds for no-shows.
All cancellations and/or changes in registration must be made in writing to the Conference Secretariat at email@example.com.